Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Shame on You, Musings Author!

Well, I did it. I went across the street to my polling place and voted for Hillary Clinton on what is a very icy night here in Cleveland. Now that I think of it, the weather outside brought some kind of poetry to the moment.

The reader can decide if it was too cynical of me, but I've been able to rationalize it to an acceptable level here. If I were entering into a process that I believed to be completely pure, without primary actors who sometimes think long-run, not short run, and who never, ever showboat for the sake of other sorts of PR victories, I couldn't have done it.

Would Hillary be ashamed of me for doing this?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Probably more ashamed of the bad photoshop. You used the tilt, at least lasso the thumb and put it over the screenshot.....

Welcome home.

Dan said...

Cut me some slack, Jack.

First of all, I don't have photoshop, i was rigging this together with Snag-it.

Next, it was my first try at it ever.

And third, I'm aware it was a poor job.

Jesus, I think you're picking on me because I'm a member of the privileged class in this country.

;-)

Unknown said...

That could be why you are so anti-change?

Seriosly though, thats pretty good for a snag-it. I take it back...

:)