Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hillary Clinton...Moving in on the GLBT Crowd

Sir Elton John announced yesterday that he'll do a gig at Radio City in support of the Hillary campaign.

While I haven't spent much time digging into this, I will note that he's not the first high profile lifestyle guy to come out and support her. The very notable Perez Hilton is an unabashed fan of the Ice Queen.

Here's Mr. John, performing one of my favorites from back in the day, Burn Down the Mission, from the BBC in 1970.

Teaching a new class today at work...wish me luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck dan, I have read in the tea leafs that today shall be kind to you.

Dan said...

Someone interrupted me 26 times.

A direct report of that person counted.

Yes, some things don't change.

;-)

Unknown said...

Sinister.

Unknown said...

With the rumors I have been hearing, from Grand Marais, it doesn't surprise me. Hillary is a known switch hitter.