Monday, March 31, 2008

Snow Job from the Plain Dealer

So I played this 'game' this morning at the Cleveland Plain Dealer site and it struck me as being really, really bad. It's opening day here in Cleveland at our recently renamed ballpark and this game is a play on the snowstorm that killed opening day last year.

"But," I thought, "maybe I have not had enough coffee yet."

Thankfully, I was able to shed the memory of the lost 45 seconds of my life from my brain.

Well, the snowjob has made it onto Digg. Hopefully others register their hate of this pathetic attempt at an online game. How stupid!

This comment was the best...

by reflex768 18 hours ago
The awfulness of that game literally makes me angry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The problem, as I see it, is that one of the bigger companies in town recently overhauled their web site to be much more flash intensive. Unfortunately, the increase in Cleveland of those people who now know how to write flash code has caused this outbreak of crappy web games.

Shame on that company for pushing Flash, and teaching people how to write it, and then turning them loose on the fair city.