Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gotta Be Cruel to be Kind

I posted here the other day my suspicion that the Clintons were behind the release of the Jeremiah Wright tapes this weekend.

That seemed almost too obvious since all outlets got them around the same time and no one is really talking about the attribution for them.

Well, this morning's talk shows only cemented my belief.

Both Nita Lowey (appearing on MTP) and Chuckie Schumer (on FNS) refused to take the bait when the topic of the tapes came up. Both sat back with uncharacteristic benevolence, suggesting that we move on to the issues that are important to the people.

Now my only question is how I'll get the stain from the partially-digested waffles off of my carpet.

>> This was the 1000th post here, by the way. Wow. I sure seem to have lots to say about lots of stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.