Friday, March 14, 2008

Should Pick up Posting This Afternoon or Tomorrow

Have a really busy stretch going at work and just have not felt like getting on my little electronic soapbox here.

I did have a nice little cut of Brent Mydland's Never Trust a Woman set to pix of the Spitzer escapades, but I ended up feeling guilty about it, so decided not to.

These people have whatever legal consequences coming to them that they asked for, and I have little sympathy there. But this girl becoming the butt of all the jokes does kind of make me cringe for some reason.

I felt cruel, so decided to scrap the video.

More later...but for now enjoy something innocent and funny....

(Okay, I can't resist...the lyrics do remind me that one of the reasons for taking a train to DC would be less scrutiny around transporting dope.)

No comments: