Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Go To Political Blog

A year or two back, my lunchtime reading every day was ABC's The Note.

Its editor was Mark Halperin and it had such a nice mix of information about the day's events mixed with just the right amount of pithiness to put it over the top for me. It was required daily reading.

Much to my chagrin, Halperin left as ABC Political Director and the site moved off my radar. I blogged about it last spring.

Well, after some here and there assigments, Halperin has re-emerged and put together a really nice site over with Time Magazine.

While not a copy of The Note (they don't seem to have a regular publication schedule like The Note does, but rather meet the needs of the 24-7 junkie by updating constantly) he does maintain a pretty good-natured atmosphere both in his choice of stories and they way they are presented.

Much as I'd like to think that I tell you everything you need to know about the world, the fact is that there's only so much of the Danimal to go around.

Check out The Page!

(He's now posting exit polling (and a nice screenshot of Megyn Kelly) that seems to say BHO is on his way to a big win in Wisconsin, yah hey dere.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to check this out...thanks for the reminder!

Dan said...

Yeah, I really digg it...