Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today's Plain Dealer

The Plain Dealer really is an awful paper. It should be printed on more absorbent paper so that it could be put to more constructive uses.

But they're the biggest game in town for local news, so I have to throw up how they're charactarizing the big Ohio race we're in the middle of. Barack had events in Akron and Cleveland's Public Hall last night. Today he heads out to Toledo.

While I wouldn't bet the farm on it, if I had to make some sort of political prediction for the next few months, it's going to be some increased attention to how self-absorbed the spouses Obama are.

I don't have a hell of a lot of evidence to make the claim myself, but I'm just kind of getting that feeling in y stomach that this wave he's riding can't carry like this forever and the humility thing might just be his Achilles heel.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why all the hate....

Dan said...

Oh, hate is such a strong word.

That said, this kind of ends up being a little bit of a trail of breadcrumbs I leave out here and I can trace back and see when I was feeling grumpy when I put things up like this.

Unknown said...

So you can find your way out of the forest?