Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Arnold Gets Married!

Courtesy of Perez, of course!
clipped from perezhilton.com

Just Married

image002.jpg

Don't you love crazy people???

Diff'rent Strokes alum Gary Coleman has married some loser by the name of Shannon Price.

He's 40. She's 22.

It gets better!

The pair have only known each other just over FIVE MONTHS.

And it gets even better still!!!!

Gary tells Inside Edition that this is his first-time-ever romantic relationship.

"I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone," he says. "I wasn't saving myself, she just happened to be the one."

As for the 18 years between them, "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence," says Coleman. "She's more intelligent than I am, and that's what matters to me."

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

This is a reality TV show waiting to happen!

 blog it

2 comments:

LM said...

"What you talking 'bout, Willis?"

Dan said...

Haha, yeah