Sunday, February 17, 2008

You Look Like a Monkey, And You Act Like One, Too!

Well, as I glanced back, I realized that today is actually a momentous day.

It's the one year anniversary of this blog!

It started not-quite-on-a-whim (LY had been telling me to do one for some time, so this is partly her fault), but then when I was snowed in one afternoon last winter, I decided to start messing around, looking for a place to host one for free and...voila!

It's been a fun little creative outlet for me to put up things that I find amusing, maddening, interesting or thought-provoking, and the back-and-forth with the non-lurkers adds so much to it for me.

I hope you enjoy reading it, too.

Here's the Beatles Birthday, with the visuals coming from Metropolis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the splendid year of blogging. I have really enjoyed reading it, and 'keeping you honest' over the past year.

The music picks have been wonderful, and the commentary has been like sharp cheddar.

Dan said...

...and like some cheddars, though, I hope it does not give you gas!

Anyway, cool, thanks. We shall keep trudging onward, Christian Soldiers.