Sunday, February 03, 2008

Blogger Appears to Be Phucking Around With Photos

All my image files hosted by blogger appear to be down. I've done a little bit of research and while it's not all Blogger sites, I'm by no means the only one.

Hopefully this isn't some sort of fraternity prank or something where the boys from Redmond poured Aunt Jemima syrup all over Google's servers!

Stay tuned....

Addendum>>> Actually, this is quite amusing. I mean it's a temporary pain, but I'm pretty confident that Google didn't lose all my stuff, and even if they did, I'm not paying a dime for it. But when you read some of the frantic posts people are putting up, you'd think this was as important as the cancellation of Gilmore Girls!

Update on Monday Morning>> Problem appears to be fixed...duh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your phucked!