Saturday, February 23, 2008

This Looks Really Good

I've seen these horseradish mashed potato recipes before, but never tried. Grabbed some hr this morning at the market and I think I'll try some variation on this recipe today or tomorrow.

For all the preaching some people do about how Yukon Golds are the best for mashed, I dunno about that...I still don't mind a good mashed russet.
clipped from www.epicurious.com
Horseradish Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes

Ingredients


1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup chopped chives
1/4 cup prepared horseradish
Salt
Preparation

Prepare perfect mashed potatoes (but do not add milk). Whisk sour cream, chopped chives, and horseradish in medium bowl. Fold sour cream mixture into potatoes. Season with salt.

Servings: Makes 6 servings.

blog it

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a lot of potatos.... if you know what I mean.

Dan said...

Yes, that is too much. But you get the idea.