Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mittsy the Sissy

Funny little item from Bighead DC.

clipped from bigheaddc.com

mitt-dora.PNGMitt Romney, when asked by People magazine what he couldn’t live without on the campaign trail, revealed that he just might be the biggest sissy running for president, especially compared to the other front runners:

McCain: Iraqi GI Bracelet
Clinton: Blackberry
Obama: Webcam
Edwards: iPod
Huckabee: Travel Bible
Romney: Homemade granola with Dora the Explorer bowl

Saturday January 12th, 2008 12:12 PM by BHDC Staff
Filed under: Silly, Elections

blog it

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should have juxtaposed it with a Romney with a gun photo or something.

The best I could do on short notice:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,264026,00.html

Or some great Dennis Leary:

"I don't get it. You know, I just don't get it. I missed the fucking point some place. The boat left and I wasn't on the boat. Explain it to me. Heavy Metal bands on trial because kids commit suicide? What's that about? Judas Priest on trial because "my kid bought the record, and listened to the lyrics, ....." Well that's great! That sets a legal precedent. Does that mean I can sue Dan Folgerburg for making me into a p*ssy in the mid-70's. Is that possible, huh? Huh?! "Your honor, between him and James Taylor, I didn't get a bl** job 'till I was 27 years old. I was in Colorado wearing hiking boots eating granola. I want some f**king money right now!"

Dan said...

That's really funny....

I have Hardball on in the other room and Chris Matthews is having a fit over the race stuff.

How great...

Unknown said...

This weeks "On the Media" is quite good. Going into how the political media group think is formed, using Matthews as as a symbolic reference point. Amusing.

Also, it made me want to re-watch "Journey's with George." As it was amazing to see how the news narrative forms over personal relationships with the press.

It it was solely an academic venture it would be more amusing.