Sunday, December 16, 2007

So-So Sunday

I guess this is John Edwards' week to make the rounds on the Sunday shows; He's slated for three of them.

The Stormin' Mormon stops in to MTP today. I am betting that Russert's hand is still a little sore from the spanking he administered last week, so we'll see how that goes.

This morning, the Des Moines Register endorsed both Hillary and McCain in the caucuses. They were interesting and well-explained choices. I've shaved my list down to two ideologically-different candidates at the moment...

Well, unless it gets really cold here in Cleveland, all we're getting from this storm the news networks won't shut up about is just a bunch of rain. I got our first few inches shoveled away last night in an effort to stay ahead of the storm, but I woke up to the pitter patter of rain that's slowly melting everything away.

Go Browns.

No comments: