Thursday, December 13, 2007

Of Curveballs and Screwballs

I've not yet had time to watch the GOP or Dem debates hosted by the Des Moines Register this week, but hope to kick into them this evening.

Now I might not be the smartest knife in the drawer, and others know more than me about the race this year, but I'd gather I at least follow the horse race among the upper 4% or so of the country.

That's not exactly a medal of honor, but I'd bet it's so.

That said, I had no idea whatsoever that Alan Keyes was running! He was allowed in the debate and is up to his old shenanigans. While I used to think he was a much more serious mover, ever since his fabled IL Senate race a few years back, he seems to continue slipping further and further into lunacy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing, so yeah, he's been running on the DL.

Unknown said...

Funny that Keyes is in on the republican side, and they excluded Kucinich on the other.

Your local congressman is leading Biden, Richardson, and that other guy (I can't even think of his name) in the polls.

WTF!

Dan said...

Hey, actually mine is Tubby Jones, but I don't know which is worse.

;-)

I kid, though, because I have heard interviews with her on CSPAN and she's actually much more well-spoken than I have seen her in front of Dem audiences.

I was down at that Kerry rally the night before election 2004 and she was out of her mind stupid.