Friday, October 26, 2007

Idiotdore

I can't believe I'm even bothering to post this crapola, but it struck me as amusing.

Some piece of Samsonite across the pond got a full-back tattoo of this Dubmbledore from the Harry Potter series. He thought, of course, that this would show what a bad ass he was.

Now, he's finding that the ass is still involved, but playing a different role.

He's upset that the revelation of the characther's sexual orientation has turned his tattoo into a permanent dunce cap.

I don't know what the sexuality announcement really added to the story.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Rowling prolly just saw this tatoo and was like, "Ha, I'll ruin that one for him."

But honestly, who gets a wizzard on their back to be bad ass? If he is really uncomfortable with it all, he should reinforce his sexuality with some good ass tats like an "Exit Only" sign, or a good man hole cover.

FYI, I think the most bad ass tattoo in the world is the one that "Little Pete" had on his forearm.

http://www.tvacres.com/art_tattoo_glance.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Pete_&_Pete

Dan said...

My mom thought that guy looked like me...haha

Unknown said...

I thought the same thing, but I know how you protect your online identity and didnt want to let the readers know.

Does your mom read this? I will have to tone it down. :)

Dan said...

Haha...she's cool. I'm OK if people think this about me. Personally I thought I looked more like Brad Pitt, but you know how thigns get backwards when you look in the mirror...

Unknown said...

At least you don't have a big gay wizard tattooed on your back.

Dan said...

You're right, it's not on my back.