Saturday, October 13, 2007

If There's One Thing I Can't Abide, It's an Ethnocentric Racist

Ah yes, the great Kinkster...

I was shocked that I could not find any videos for this up on Youtube, so I decided to learn how to do a little editing myself. This is very sophomoric first attempt at putting a slide show to music, but I did and posted it myself.

Moviemaker is actually quite easy to use, so I think I'll mess around with this a little bit more.

Enjoy a little Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys, now, whydontchya...because he really is right.

They Ain't Making Jews Like Jesus Anymore!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Homie, get a mac.

http://www.apple.com/ilife/imovie/

You know what they say, "Once you go mac, you never go back."

Dan said...

Is it twu what they say...about those things being....gifted?

IT'S TWU, IT'S TWU!