Saturday, April 05, 2008

Campaign Carl's Really Stupid Blog

I appreciate that blogging should allow one to be free of New York Times Manual of Style standards, but Carl Cameron's blog over at Foxnews.com is something you should keep your children away from.

I know that I take certain shortcuts here from time to time, but I at least try to refrain from excessive use of redundant punctuation (???), intentional misspelling in the place of punctuation (or a post-fifth grade vocabulary), non-sequiturs and the mentioning of sites that I don't have the courtesy to hyperlink.

While I don't have hundreds of regular readers, I at least try to keep up my end of the bargain, given than you've taken the time to indulge me and my hobby.

In just the last few posts, Campaign Carl has committed these and other offenses that make his blog painful to read.

No comments: