Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bob Dylan...Still One Cool Jewish Minnesotan

The other day, I made passing reference on here to a Dylan bootleg I'd been listening to that was taped by a dude named Soomlos.

Here's another tape of his, from the current Bob Dylan tour that's swinging through South America.

I made this slideshow of Desolation Row, from 2008-3-13 in Cordoba, Argentina.

While Dylan's sound now is definitely kind of an acquired taste, I really dig it.

And one can't help but be amazed at the quality of this covert recording...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you catch his theme radio show on sat radio? Its all in character. Personally, I also enjoy the new personality of our shapeshifting iron ranger.

Its sly, slick, knowing, and yet venerable for an old white man.

Dan said...

Like this blog?

Anyway, I heard it a year or so ago. It's one thing I should be picking up at some point with the now-approved Sirius/XM Merger.