Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Was His Name Naughtius Maximus?

Paul Verhoeven, the director of Basic Instinct, has a biography of Jesus coming out soon.

In it, he hypothesizes that Jesus was the son of a Roman soldier, via rape.

Fox News says that this claim is "incredible" in comparison to the more believable explanation of a virgin birth.

Funny, though, I think I've seen a similar theory about this in a movie...

>> Addendum, earlier, I had only a link to a generic MP Wiki page. Upated it to my original intented landing page.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

For not being a self-proclaimed Python fan, you sure use the movies/skits as a framework for your world view...

Dan said...

It's really just that particular movie. It fits many situations in life...which you must look on the bright side of.

Unknown said...

I love the guy trying to clap along to the beat while hanging on a cross...

Dan said...

For as many times as I've seen that, I don't think I ever noticed that!

Note to self...

Unknown said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1loyjm4SOa0