Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Season Finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm

I had no clue when I was watching the episode last night that it was the season finale.

What a bummer because it was so damned funny!

Well, the scene with Larry feigning retardation in this episode honestly had me covering my eyes and laughing at the same time, but I am glad that LD hooked up with Ms. Black.

We can only hope that they brings the ruckus back back next season.

I'm stuck show-less now and might get a chance to catch up on some reading.

For now, don't me a Mopey Dick. Enjoy this little compilation from the finale that I came across.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You dont have to spoil it for those of who like to watch it on DVD.

I watched some of season 2 last night, and I agree it is incredibly obvious who the real genius behind Seinfeld was.

I love this show.