Saturday, November 03, 2007

Notre Dame / Navy 3OT

One thing I really like about Sirius Satellite is that they have such a wide offering of NFL and college sports. I don't have the patience or interest to sit in front of the TV to watch a full game, but if I'm putzing around the crib, I've found myself listening to a lot of football this year.

So I'm getting caught up in (what is now) a triple overtime Notre Dame-Navy game in South Bend. The Irish are in serious danger of blowing their 43 year winning streak against the Midshipmen.

But with as piss poor as these teams are, it kind of struck me that getting fired up about this game is about as silly as it would be to get excited about a wrestling match between these two titans...

(Yes, I know I'll burn in hell for this one...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - yeah, that pretty much sums it up - gb

Dan said...

sorry, i could not resist ;-) on sirius, i had the radio feed from navy on. those guys were practically messing themselves after the game....