Saturday, July 07, 2007

What Rock Concert Would Jesus Attend?


Well, kids, today is the big concert day for Al Gore.

His Live Earth concert, taking place in several places around the globe should be kicking off shortly.  One of my co-workers is out at the Giants Stadium event.  I saw my last Grateful Dead concert there, so the place is a bit haunted to me.

But, I digress.

The thing I'm most interested in today is to what degree an impartial third party will audit just how many carbon points went into this whole affair.  

As others have found out the hard way, it's a tough balancing act when you start playing holier-than-thou.  You start preaching to people and they'll be extra-motivated to find any Monkey Business you've been up to!

I hope someone's keeping an eye out for them and finds some dirt under more than just the hippy girls' toenails.

Speaking of the Oscar winner... Paddy Power has the odds of Gore becoming the Democratic nominee in 2008 at 4-1 at this hour.

No comments: