Wednesday, September 19, 2007

“If I were a candidate, I’d be all over Jena"

No, that's not me talking about and misspelling the name of of the President's daughter, but Jesse Jackson overstating the obvious again.

He's talking about a racial incident I posted here about a week or so ago that took place in Jena, Louisiana.

It's quite obvious that what happened down there is hideous and worth talking about.

It's even more obvious, however, that if he were a candidate, you're damned right Jesse Jackson would find a way to exploit it for his own political gain!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd be all up in that too like Crazy Eyed Killa.

http://www.videoruku.com/funny-video-clips/20070131-crazy-eyes-killer-from-curb-your-enthusiasm

Dan said...

Best line of the new season so far must be, "I brings the ruckus to the ladies."