Saturday, September 29, 2007

Woof Woof

There's no deep thought behind my posting a favorite, somewhat-less-often-played Beatles tune, Hey Bulldog, except that I just heard it on WXRT and thought it was cool. We used to go see a Dead coverband in Chicago, Uncle John's Band, who usually worked this into their sets.

Incidentally, one of two of the guys from UJB ended up being part of the backbone of Dark Star Orchestra...easily the premier Dead coverband in the country.

Okay, this is getting to be a bit too much like 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Enjoy this cut from the Yellow Submarine album.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Also one of my favs too. I don't really know why, as it seems mroe disposable than most Beatles songs, yet I really like it.

Dan said...

Was reading up on it and they said that it was one of the last genuinely enthusiastic group efforts for the group...