Saturday, June 30, 2007

Random Post of the Day With The Obvious Observation


I posted here earlier in the week about how the NYTimes really had it out for Rupert Murdoch and his proposed buyout of the Wall Street Journal.  They used up a lot of real estate laying out the case that as owner of his media empire, he uses it, in part, to advance his agenda.

Since I've had my head planted snugly up my ass for the bulk of my life, I was shocked to be made aware that something like this could take place.

It's a good thing the Times has no ideas it advances and I will always be able to rely on them for the straight poop on how it is in the world.

Now Keith Olbermann, who works for a little mom-and-pop outfit that some people know as General Electric, has jumped on this bandwagon, too.  

He's been crying bloody murder the last week or so on the proposed purchase.

I have no problem pointing out how one disagrees with Murdoch's political viewpoints, but I knew the bride before she was a virgin...and so did you.

No comments: