Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lazy


I've been lazy with posting the last few days....

While I have not yet rewatched it on On Demand yet (maybe tonight?), the longer I have to let it sink in, the more I love the ending Senor Chase gave us the other night.

Speaking of being lazy, I'll link up Althouse again. She tends to agree with me, that an unsatisfying ending can be satisfying...but that American audiences are being trained to be lazy.

You go, girl.

On the way in this morning, I had on the Sirius 80s station and by chance, Journey's "Don't Stop" came on. The song will forever be attached to that Jersey diner in my head.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I ran across your site, and had to comment back about Journey. Their greatest hits is in my car right now, and I can't quite help but rock out every time that song comes on!