Sunday, June 03, 2007

Did Legal Write This?

I was browsing thru my Friends list on Netflix to see what folks are up to and noticed that you could put in your own avatar (finally) among other personalization thingamajigs.

Look, I get it, and I'm not complaning, but I do love the wiggle room they leave themselves to edit users' choice of pix.

Photos or images that you choose to post must be owned entirely by you and cannot contain the images of or owned by any third party, and cannot be infringing, vulgar, obscene, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Failure to abide by these standards may result in your membership cancellation and other legal responses. Other community members may "flag" your image or any of your text, nickname or content. Netflix may, but is not obligated to, review the content and may delete or remove it at any time.
Netflix

No comments: