Sunday, June 03, 2007

Democrats to Debate Tonight in New Hampshire on CNN


The Democrats take the stage tonight at 7PM EST on CNN.  Pregame coverage comes on at 5.  While the debate should be over at 9, I'm faced with the dilema of watching the wrap up and then catching Sopranos on On Demand later this week, or skipping the analysis and going over for the 2d-to-last episode right away.

These are the times that try Dan's soul.

While I'd love to hear them press Edwards to stir it up a bit on some of the Shrum accusations recently (family fights are so much more entertaining than ones with the outsiders) I won't be holding my breath.

I don't expect too much jabbing between front-runners Obama and Rodham-Clinton yet (spare getting someone to finally nail her down on what "I take responsibility for my war vote" actually means), but one has to wonder if this will be the last big spotlight for Li'l Denny K. and Mike Gravel if they don't get their collective act together.

No comments: