Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Liberation of Paris


I had trouble sleeping (or staying asleep, to be more accurate) and woke up around 4AM today.  When I flipped on the news networks, I was surprised to find that Paris Hilton had been released.  Honestly, I was not one of the people counting down the days or particularly looking forward to the Larry King interview.

And, ashamed as I may be to blog on her, I have to admit that sans makeup, she's actually kind of a cute girl.  The heavy makeup and slutty look just always kind of turned me off.  She'd can do more with less, IMO.

I know it's a standard refrain of people who just got out of the pokey for big or small brushes with John Q. Law to turn it all around, and maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I'll give her a fair shake.  More power to her if she makes lemonade from these lemons.

No comments: