Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Countdown to Showtime

I, like many others, am anxiously awaiting the Ole' Miss debate coming up on Friday night.

I'm curious to see if McCain is able to do with Barry what he did to old Mormon Mitt and bait him into blowing his steam (or vice versa, frankly) and if Obama is able to overcome his natural glide towards preachiness and speak in the concise soundbites sure to make the news...

This morning's Times has a nice side-by-side debating style comparison of McCain and Obama.

If you've not followed the whole primary debate season so closely and would like a primer, I think this might be your thing, y'all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be watching to see how little John McCain actually says about the issues. I will be amazed if we see anything substantive, other than "But if he would have accepted my invitation to do the town halls..."