Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And Now, Barack Obama, Starring as Michael Douglas, Starring as President Andrew Shepard

Is Barry ready for a meltdown or is it, as 'chode' wonders, all calculated?

Today, he chided the press for making hay of his pig remark as follows.


Barack Obama 9-10-2008

"We have serious problems to solve, and we need serious men to solve them. And whatever your particular problem is, friend, I promise you, Bob Rumson is not the least bit interested in solving it."

Michael Douglas in The American President

I know he's not the first politician to ever use "serious" more than once in a sentence, but it still jumped out at me.
For the record, if it's a rainy afternoon, I'm just about guaranteed to stop and watch The American President if I see it on. While I can do without all the liberal sermonizing, it's an entertaining flick, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From the link provided:

he Republicans were FOR pig lipstick before they were against it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/election2008/1244559096/

Posted By: Roland Stone | September 10, 2008 at 11:00 AM