Sunday, August 10, 2008

As Time Goes On...

...I get more sympathetic to my boy, Bubba. And I sure as hell feel bad for Barry, even though I can't refer to him the same way.

But, I digress.

This damned Hillary has got to be a real handful for the guy and, much as I don't want to condone the exact way he chose to do it, I don't quite blame the guy for looking elsewhere for some affection.

Can you imagine having to look at and listen to that everytime you forgot to pick your socks up off the floor?

In the last week, we've found out about a parade for Hillary in Denver, her selfless demand for a full vote on the floor and now she's going to be the convention's keynote speaker, introduced by her daughter on Tuesday.

If he didn't need Hillary's "fanatical" backers' votes so bad, I wish Barry could just tell her to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. That would be a change I'd get in line behind!

There was a point in time where I found her to be kind of amusing and even admirable by how hard she was fighting, but now this woman is turning out to be every bit the pain in the ass I always knew she was.

Poor Bill...

1 comment:

Dan said...

That made me laugh. Yes, it did.