Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm Never Too Busy for Ringo Starr!

Going through a stressful period at work, but this is probably the end of the hassles for some time...a project that we've been working on for some time goes live this week. If you see a PayPal "Donate to Dan" link on the front page come Thursday, you'll know how it went. ;-)

Anyway, I may try to get my mind off some of the stuff and post up some amusing things later on today or tomorrow, but in the meantime, I thought I would put up one of my favorite post-Beatles songs by any of the Fab Four. The claymation is historically inaccurate, since the Beatles themselves didn't play this song, but The No No Song is a light-hearted tune about an issue that's close to some folks' hearts.

We saw Ringo and his All Starr Band, jeez, back in the early 90s I guess. At that time, he was touring with Todd Rundgren, Nils Lofgren, Joe Walsh and Dave Edmunds. Fun time.

Make sure you make the 'sniffing' gesture at the appropriate point!


No comments: