Monday, August 20, 2007

I Never Thought I'd See the Day

I never thought I would see the day when I got rid of my Gillette Mach III razor, but that time has come.

I must have gotten on some marketer's list because on Saturday, I got a trial Gillette Fusion in the mail.

"What the hell," I thought, and used it this morning.
Comparatively, the Mach III felt like shaving with a broken Dr. Pepper bottle pulled from a long-closed gas station.

Oh my goodness!

So siky smooth, my face feels like a baby's butt!

4 comments:

Jim said...

wow - i have been saying that *every* time i try the next mach version. i remember my brother cursing my name out loud when i let him try my original Gillette razor years ago...he said he had just bought a bunch of other razors and now he'd have to throw them all out cause mine was so awesome.

i just dropped duckets at Costco on a metric ton of III razors. Once those are out I guess I'll take the plunge...

Unknown said...

I dont know, I didnt have good luck with mine, the blade is too fat to tuck around the corners of my boy-ish face.

It never could shave my chin as well as my Mach 3, but I must admit it does much better on longer body type hair. Let me just point out that Daytona isn't the only well groomed racetrack...

Sorry, I coulnt help it...

Dan said...

I may have to start moderating comments here Cody.

Unknown said...

sorry, i just couldnt help it.