Saturday, October 11, 2008

iPhinally Got a Cellphone...iPh That's What This Is

I had a cellphone about 10 years ago and found it provided me with more annoyance ("Why did you have your ringer off?") than convenience, so ditched it and spent a good part of this decade without one.

This came at a certain cost...not so much embarrassment, but just having to explain to people (who were shocked that someone who does what I do for a living had no phone) why I was self-selecting myself into this ever-shrinking minority community.

For readers out there who I don't know in person...I'm not Amish...just so you know.

Well, the technology has produced functionality that now allows me to justify the expenditure. I won't waste your precious time telling you what you already know...that the iPhone 3G can basically do everything except rub my feet, but if you are in the store and have the opportunity to play with one, I highly recommend you do so.

I am very impressed with its ease of use and just how damned cool it is! Apple continues to sink their hooks deep into my baby fat...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the club.

Sent from my iPhone