Wednesday, October 08, 2008

How You Can Tell John McCain Didn't Go to Catholic School

One thing I noticed last night, as the candidates rushed to their chairs to start scribbling their notes, was that John McCain appears to be left-handed.

I didn't care enough to research this much, but when I listened to the replay of Hardball as I woke up this morning, they were talking about it, too...apparently several of our last few Oval occupants have been cursed this way.

As Chris Matthews observed, we are now certain that McCain didn't go to Catholic school...where, back in the day, the habit would have been beaten out of him!

I wonder what ever happened to Sr. Theresa Claire? She sure didn't look like our friend on the left...

2 comments:

LM said...

"Cursed this way".....bahhhhh!!

Unknown said...

I thought it was because he couldn't raise his hands to ask a question.