Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bush Flips Off the ....Filipinos

What a horse's ass.

I may not agree with all that Barry has to say, but I might just have to vote for the guy to raise the average IQ of the candidates for whom I've voted in my lifetime.

The Filipino President was in Washington today and this is how Gee-Dub tried to compliment her peeps.

PRESIDENT BUSH: Madam President, it is a pleasure to welcome you back to the Oval Office. We have just had a very constructive dialogue. First, I want to tell you how proud I am to be the President of a nation that -- in which there's a lot of Philippine-Americans. They love America and they love their heritage. And I reminded the President that I am reminded of the great talent of the -- of our Philippine-Americans when I eat dinner at the White House. (Laughter.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is more insulting, this gesture, or revitalizing the failed US foreign policy that had us occupying the Philippines a century ago?