Friday, May 02, 2008

Slow Posting Lately

Sorry about the slow posting lately. I guess it's a common refrain, but luckily, I suppose, this is not always the first thing on my list to do in a day and it often gets pushed aside.

We've had a few projects going on at work that have been taking my time.

But just 'cause I'm busy does not mean I have not been listening to some good tunes. Here's something I think you'll really like...

I had a copy of Sting's annual Rainforest Benefit concert from 1998. It was him, Billy Joel, Elton John and James Taylor. The second set of this wonderful recording was just them doing Beatles covers.

Here's James Taylor's interpretation of Come Together. I think it's way friggin' cool. This is another one I uploaded myself from the collection.

It should be rainy tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of opinions to post up on the primaries and all of that.

No comments: