Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Love Right Wing Radio



In preparation for tonight's GOP debate from South Carolina on Fox, I turned on the Fox talk channel on Sirius while making dinner.

As if I didn't have enough with my tasty veal parmesan, the red meat was just flying...albeit a bit spoiled.

Professional fool John Gibson was able to explain to me why Bush is unable to do anything about Iran getting 'the bomb.'

It's because the New York Timese has weakend him to the point where he has no more mojo.

Interesting.

I have to hand it to him, though...his Howard Stern-ish use of sound effects while making his profound points was kind of entertaining.  I think I'll tune in again.

Not sure if I'll be able to stay up late enough to catch all the debate live, but I shall do my best.

No comments: