Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Who Are the Grateful Dead and Why Do They Keep Following Me


I guess the Dead are back on my mind as we gear up for a Ratdog show in Cleveland next month.

Today is the 30th anniversary of what is considered by some to be the best Grateful Dead show of all time.

I'll have to dig out my show from Barton Hall when I get home tonight....

In honor of this event, today has been designated Grateful Dead Day in Ithaca, NY.

Set List (Set I)
New Minglewood Blues, Loser, El Paso, They Love Each Other Jack Straw Deal, Lazy Lightnin' -->Supplication, Brown-Eyed Women, Mama Tried, Row Jimmy, Dancin' In the Streets
Set List (Set II)
Scarlet Begonias -->Fire on the Mountain, Estimated Prophet, St. Stephen -->Not Fade Away -->St. Stephen -->Morning Dew
Encore:
One More Saturday Night

No comments: