Friday, May 25, 2007

E-tailer Recommendation...Omaha Steaks


I've been familiar with Omaha Steaks for some time, but had not tried them until this week.


I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed and plan to shop there again....and to speak highly of them to others!


I placed my order on Saturday and it was delivered, as promised, on Wednesday. When I got home from work, there was a well-packed styrofoam container with some filets and brie/cheddar/apple-stuffed chicken breasts, all on dry ice.


I (am starting too many sentences in the first person!) made a filet the other night and threw a chicken breast from the freezer to the oven last night. Both came out perfectly.


Making the delivery of highly-perishable foods has to be a fairly exact science and Omaha Steaks delivered on their promise.
Do yourself a favor and try them out.

No comments: