Sunday, March 11, 2007

"A Woman Can Never Be President"


I'm glad that Johah Goldberg over at National Review is noting this one.

The gist is that Hillary Clinton likes to trot around indignantly relating to us that people come up to her all the time and tell her that a woman can't be elected president.

Who are these people?  How do they get through her security detail and campaign bubble?

Honestly, this reminds me of a similar line those on the left, most notably John Kerry, have made good use of in the last few years, carping that 'so-and-so Republican is questioning my patriotism!!!'

Maybe someone can correct me, but I never heard them cite an individual or a verifiable instance where a Republican stood up and said, "That John Kerry.  He wants to pull out of the war.  He's no patriot."

Off to breakfast...

No comments: