Friday, April 27, 2007

Faux News


I will admit openly to enjoying Special Report with Brit Hume on Fox in the evening. I also make it a point to catch Fox News Watch (their media analysis show) and The Beltway Boys on the weekends when I can. The latter of the three shows has an openly conservative bias and the others are relatively balanced, but at least not deceptive about the viewpoints of their panel members.


All that aside, the morning and daytime programming on Fox drives me bananas not so much because of an apparent right-wing bias, but because it's just so damned stupid. How one could keep this nonsense on all day is well beyond my comprehension.


Well the boneheads on the morning show fell for another prank out of Maine. They bought a story, hook line and sinker, about a grade school student being prosecuted for hate crimes for putting a ham sandwich in front of a Muslim student.




We report, you decide.

No comments: