Friday, April 27, 2007

Best of Luck, CF

Well, a friend who's smarter than me packed up from Cleveland to go back to the mothership of Minnesota to take a job in the Twin Cities.  One of these days, I might wise up and get a job back there myself and allow myself to catch up with D1 and all the other fun and games the Land of 10,000 Lakes has to offer.

Who knows... if I do, I might actually get to the famous Minnesota State Fair this time!

In the meantime, I'll just watch this and salivate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm honored I made mention in your blog. Now, you should certainly move back to the "Mother Land."

Unknown said...

All of it is delicious.

Did you see the clip with the 'Potato Lefse' for sale?

I love that stuff too. I've eaten way to much in my time back so far.

Unknown said...

Welcome back Dan.