Monday, April 16, 2007

Boston Marathon Threatened by Storms?


While it does irk me that what would just be called a big storm out here in fly over country gets its own special name when it happens to the snobs on the east coast, today is Patriots' Day, so you know what that means.

Yes, yes, in addition to the Red Sox game and an additional day for you procrastinators to pay Uncle Sam, it's also Boston Marathon day.

And they could be in for a doozy this year with this Nor'easter.

I have two friends at work who qualified for the prestigious race today and they could be in for a rough ride. While I wish the Boston Athletic Assosciation would have built a nice Web 2.0 plugin I could have placed on this page, I'll have to click over when I want to track Mike and Mark's excellent adventure.

No comments: