Saturday, December 06, 2008

Douchebagsayswhat?

I'm not the biggest fan of reading The New Yorker...I tried it for a while, and have to concede that they usually have very interesting articles, but given their output, I just couldn't make the time for it in a week and I have to admit it can come off as somewhat snooty for my tastes at times.

But I did enjoy their election seasons podcasts and will occasionally go over to Hendrik Hertzberg's blog.

Bill O'Reilly decided to start going after my boy this week about something he wrote about Newt Gingrich, who I think is the man of Bill's fantasies.

I could care less about his little rants on the show, but this week, they pulled the old 'catch him on camera while walking out of his apartment' routine which is just so low-class. Faux News continues to earn its reputation as the WWF of the news media.

I weep for the future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There you go Dan, bringing class into it again....

What do you mean by implying that BillO is low[er] class? We see through your little tricks and code words.

Typical liberal elitism.

:)


On a serious note, I think you do see BillO, Fox, and others trying to really find their voice. At home over the holidays watching Fox and Friends every morning they kept trying to co-opt Obama as one of their boys in disguise.

To bad newt and Bill have to resort to Jewish-gay-liberal-fascist conspiracies.

Unknown said...

I want more ice team mother f-er!!!